The values that Westag & Getalit articulated more than a century ago are still in force today. We uphold them both inside the company and externally — because authenticity is one of our most prominent characteristics and at the same time one of our greatest strengths.
Our values after more than 100 years of history
- The constant development of our products and processes with a view toward sustainably profitable corporate growth forms one of the most important pillars of Westag & Getalit AG — in Germany and on the international market.
- We feel a duty to cultivate loyalty, mutual trust and respectful behaviour toward our employees, business partners and shareholders — and we translate that into action every day.
Westag & Getalit stands for outstanding quality.
- We take it for granted that we must create and maintain the highest quality, and continual improvements in all areas of the company help us realise that objective. Numerous certificates document the success of our optimizations.
- In addition to being involved in several different internal committees, our quality management team is also active in various inter-industry associations and quality societies.
Outstanding results for our customers
- In addition to standards, we also offer a tailored approach, and that goes for new customer requirements too — this is often the foundation for a long-term customer relationship. Furthermore, we deal openly and expertly with new requirements and treat our customer like a sparring partner who always finds appropriate answers.
- Westag & Getalit is notable for its special marketing concepts, competitive terms and products geared to market requirements. These special distinctions are the result of well-founded technical knowledge and a high level of design expertise.
About our managers and workers
- The employees in our company are continually sharing their experiences with one another and comparing notes. Our long-serving employees enthusiastically pass on their knowledge and abilities to the new members of our “big family” — and thus ensure the continuity and stability that our work requires.
- We create the necessary prerequisites for a successful future with regular training and continuing education activities. Our managers possess outstanding leadership skills and serve an important function as role models.